City Architect   +  Idea

Pool of Swim
I've been working in Rosemary Beach this week and loving it.  We are making great progress on our project and I can't wait to share the finished product with you.  It won't be long!

It's amazing how different life is here from where I live.  The pace is easy and free, just love it.  I've been lucky enough to start every day with an early morning swim and it has left me longing for a pool of my very own.  Just a fabulous way to start the day.  For now, I'll just have to dream and drool over these beauties.  Enjoy!I've needed my early morning swim because these have been long days of lots of work.  There is nothing more invigorating or exciting than seeing a project come together.  It's looking beautiful and been a fruitful week indeed.  I hope everyone has a lovely holiday weekend.
We'll talk soon.
Gwen
To become a fan of Ragland Hill Social, click here.To subscribe to Ragland Hill Social, click here.To follow Ragland Hill Social on Networked Blogs, click here.To follow on Google, Yahoo or Twitter, click here.