City Architect   +  Installations

We're Wrapping It Up in a China Seas Bow!
Gwen Driscoll Designs installed a playroom last week we've been working on and I posted about here.  It has turned out looking great.  We are still waiting on a coffee table and the Amanda Talley painting hasn't been selected yet.  Other than that, I'm so pleased with the outcome.  It's just beautiful and our client is so happy!These Z Gallerie mirrors are fabulous, turned out better than I could imagine!Sofa, lamps, tables and yes, China Seas added touches are really wonderful.  We need a painting above the sofa.And then, there is always the possibility of this at installation.  We are working on getting it repaired.  Not fun when this happens for sure.
And yes, I need to invest in a new camera!  I'm ready and if I could carve out the time to figure it out it would be done.  Who has a fabulous camera they love?  It has to be something I can easily travel with and carry in my purse.  Any help would be so appreciated.
We'll talk soon.
Gwen