City Architect   +  Travel

When Can I Go Back? Please, Pretty Please
As I sat watching CBS Sunday Morning (such a fabulous show), it was all about design today.  Many fabulous places were featured including, truly, a place I will never forget:  Post Ranch Inn located in Big Sur, CA.
I was lucky enough to honeymoon there many years ago and I remember it like it was yesterday.  While watching this morning, it made me long to return and I hope very soon.
Post Ranch is, literally, nestled on the cliffs of Big Sur providing one of the most romantic places I've ever been in my life.  It's luxurious, rustic, refined and rough all rolled into one phenomenal experience.  Truly, an oasis to relax, rest, breathe and just be.
Enjoy these images and dream of self-nourishment, if you need it, this is the place to go for certain.Can you imagine being here?  Trust me, it's as good as it looks.Post Ranch Inn is literally in the middle of the woods, a sanctuary on the California coast.  Everywhere you look there is a spectacular view.
It's also home to the award winning restaurant, Sierra Mar.  Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, it is magical.  You feel as if you are floating over the sea.The entrance to Sierra Mar is unassuming, much like other structures at Post Ranch Inn.  It was designed, without a doubt, to focus on the views and its awesome natural setting.Sierra Mar's world class cuisine and wine selections are worth the trip alone.Pathways lead to beautiful accommodations, pools, fabulous spa and so much more.If you want activities the staff at Post Ranch Inn provide guided hikes, yoga and horseback riding among many other things.
Accommodations are available in multiple settings all with privacy and serenity as a primary focus.I'm so ready to return.  Michael, are you reading this?
We'll talk soon.
Gwen