City Architect   +  Sources

Holland & Sherry: A Perfectly Rich Source
One favorite part of my job is sourcing beautiful items for projects.  While on a web hunt searching for lush green pillows, I ended up at Holland & Sherry, one of my favorite sources for exquisite pieces of finery.Holland & Sherry is a 170-year old company that supplies prestigious tailors and luxury brands with the finest cloth money can buy.  In 1836 Stephen George & Frederick Sherry began the business as wool merchants in London.  Holland & Sherry is constantly refining their product line providing the finest fibers and fabric qualities always.
When I'm looking for a fabric that is rich in color, feel and quality, Holland & Sherry is one of my go-to sources.  I use these fabrics for special places, usually a spot that calls for handsome and sophisticated.  Enjoy perusing some of these exquisite specimens of textile.  Click here to visit Holland & Sherry.  It doesn't get much better than this!I love the layered quality of this pillow.  It has a found look, something that is key to my design.Couldn't you just take a bite out of this?  I think it's rare to find a product that has fresh color but is also rich in texture.  Love how the green is coupled with a touch of blue.Unusual and very cool.  Perfect for an upholstered bench or ottoman.It's no surprise I love this considering it's the perfect orange!  Just spectacular for any use.No words needed!!!!!!!Divine and special.  These borders are spectacular as drapery or wall upholstery.This color combination is one of my favorites.  Love it!More borders that make me weep they're so fine.  
I'm in New York next week and I can't wait to stop by Holland & Sherry.  Hopefully I can pick up several of those beautiful green pillows.
We'll talk soon.
Gwen
Images courtesy of Holland & Sherry