City Architect   +  Kentucky

Ride a Little Horsey Up to Town!
One of my fondest memories of my Dad is him "riding" Lucy on his lap when she was a toddler.  With every line the "ride" got faster and faster ending in peals of laughter.  All Lucy could say was, "Do it again, do it again"!
"Ride a little horsey up to town"
"Walk, Walk, Walk"
"Trot, Trot, Trot"
"Gallop - a, Gallop - a, Gallop - a!"
I guess it's no surprise we return to Kentucky every chance we get to visit friends with a bittersweetness since my Dad is now gone.  I miss him so but will be forever grateful for the love he gave me of "My Old Kentucky Home".
So happy to be visiting great friends, going to Keeneland and the World Equestrian Games.  I'm posting these beautiful images to keep you mesmerized with the amazing color and style of the Kentucky Bluegrass.I'll be back next week.  Can't wait to fill you in on all the fun.

We'll talk soon.

Gwen