City Architect   +  Windows

Windows to the World
We've been busy as bird dogs designing beautiful window treatments for clients.  Truly, one of my favorite things to do for projects.  The beauty of a window is all about how it's treated on the interior & what spectacular view there is beyond.  I've included some of my favorite inspirations for you here.
Enjoy!Simple linen panels on an iron rod are one of my favorites!A bright silk is enough to make anyone want to peer out here.Magnificent.A hallway with windows this beautiful deserve a silk to die for.Love the tailored cornices here, perfect for a Library.A door with drapery is an all time fave!
Go visit Pinterest here to see more fabulous window dressings!  I've been pinning many of the things I use daily to inspire us for the perfect window.
We'll talk soon.
Gwen