City Architect   +  SIGNATURE GWEN DRISCOLL

SIGNATURE GWEN DRISCOLL. Mirror, Mirror...
I love to use mirror in design.  We consistently find a unique & special way to incorporate this element that is one part drama, one part reflection & instantly provides life to any space.  I've included some of my favorite mirrored images here & examples of how we've used it in our design work.This is 3X a charm with mirror...screen, applied mirror above the fireplace & a beautiful decorative one.Applying mirror to a wall is another trick we in our designs.Love the mirrors inset in this bathroom.A collection of mirrors is charming.Underscale mirror is like a piece of art.Distressed mirror give a space an instant aged quality.This bath has many unique mirrors to admire.Love this beautiful venetian mirror!

Gwen Driscoll Designs most recent use of mirrors. Custom painted mirror here brightens a space.This powder room has a custom mirrored vanity & decorative mirror designed by GDD.A mirrored screen in this dining room provides romance & drama.This pair of mirrors doubles as windows.We used applied mirror with a decorative mirror here.Perfectly placed mirror to reflect art in the dining room adjacent.Here is a another image of mirror adjacent to dining room.This mirror provides place for a last minute lipstick check.Custom painted mirror is the feature here.I hope you've enjoyed mirror today as much as I have.  It's a great element to use time and time again.  I'm racking my brain for a design where I haven't used it in some important or unique way.  I'll let you know if I come up with it...as for now, big goose egg!
We'll talk soon.

Gwen