City Architect   +  Finds

Balance the Serious!
I guess some would qualify my design as "Serious Interior Design".  I like rooms to have a sophisticated edge, real staying power & be timeless.  But, every house needs a spark of fun, light-heartedness & dare I say whimsy?
Etsy provides a great shopping stop for finds that inspire the spirit.  Here are a few I found today.  I love them all for different reasons & coupled with pretty antiques, clean lines & more important finds I think they're perfect.  Let me hear what you think?I know these are greeting cards & not large, but framing a series of them together would be a masterpiece.  Studio Legohead from Bath, England has many to choose from.  Click here to see more.The Pink Pagoda from Dallas, Texas offers these amazingly fun images in bright, happy colors.  Visit here to see more from The Pink Pagoda.  I would pick three of their animals, frame them in white & find a hammer & some nails!

You've seen Alexandra Ferguson's pillows highlighted on the pages of House Beautiful.  They're a graphic spin for a lighthearted touch.  I think I need one for the sofa in my Kitchen!  Visit her sassy little pillow shop here.Would you incorporate any of these in your decor?  Do you like the mix like me?  Let me hear from you please?

We'll talk soon,

Gwen