City Architect   +  Idea

Creative Youth....
For those of you who are parents, if your like me, ponder regularly, "Wonder what she'll be when she grows up?".  I was amazed when I downloaded my pictures & found these taken by the youngest Driscoll.  I was thrilled with her creativity & thought they were pretty good pictures for a 10 year old.  Here's to sharing youthful creativity!  Will she be a photographer? I'm thinking this is liquid dishwashing soap.  Pretty cute? If her mother had more than grocery store flowers around, this could have been better! Interesting perspective... Detail... more detail... & more detail shots. Bless their hearts...so close with all those wrinkles & gray hair! Self portrait... My parents always nurtured my creative so I'll continue to do the same.

We'll talk soon.

Gwen