City Architect   +  Trek

Longing for NOLA!
Sending the NOLA love today, wishing I was in New Orleans going to a 'Bama game tonight.  Michael & I both had major work commitments & couldn't steal away, but we'll be watching on our own 50 yard line saying, well, you know...ROLL TIDE!
And, if I was in NOLA, I'd be visiting my fabulous friend & artist, Ashley Longshore, who is hilarious, amazingly talented & well, just dang cool!  Ashley is making her mark on the world, one painting at a time (among other fab endeavors).  Her career highlights include designing one-of-a-kind furniture, painting for clients like Blake Lively & Salma Hayek, conceptualizing art for films & TV & collaborating with international super store, ANTHROPOLOGIE with multiple products.  HELLO!  Can you say, "SUPER star + collectible ART"?
Here are a few of my latest picks of Ashley's art.  They're all amazing!There she is...just cool as a pair of kickin' cowboy boots!And, almost forgot, she does commission pieces too.  Here is one we collaborated on for the bar at ACRE, Memphis' newest culinary destination.  You can see more of Ashley's work here.
And, I'll say it again...ROLL TIDE!
We'll talk soon.

Gwen
P.S.  Ashley, I've got another commission coming your way.  It's going to be really fun & you're going to LOVE it!