City Architect   +  Ragland Hill Social

Introducing My FDO (Friends of Design Obsession): Ideas for a Beautiful, Happy & Inspired Life
In my typical, fly by the seat of my pants blog-style, I came up with a name for all of you while writing my post yesterday.  It's my FDO's "Friends of Design Obsession".  In yesterday's post I asked for your help in creating an idea list for us to share how to create a beautiful, happy & inspired life.  We're calling it the FDO (Friends of Design Obsession):  Ideas for a Beautiful, Happy & Inspired Life.  Click here to read yesterday's post to get up to speed.  Nonetheless, I committed to all my FDO's I would be the keeper of the master list with your ideas, would add images to coincide with your thoughts, update it and post it regularly for all of us to use in our daily life.  At the end of yesterday's post I came up with my first one:  counting my daily blessings.

So, a few of you added your thoughts yesterday and I'm hoping more of you will add your thoughts today via comment.  I'll post the updated list at the end of the week.  But for now, we are off to a fabulous start.

FDO: (Friends of Design Obsession) 
Ideas for a Beautiful, Happy & Inspired Life

From The Zhush  
I use the power of positive thinking and the old adage "like attracts like".From PVE Design  
I design, create and inspire an artful life with my blog too.  (May I add, now this is       a lady who has amazing talent & if only I could draw and paint like she does.  
What I would give?)
From the NEO-traditionalist  
I love to travel.  Whether it's to the hills of Scotland or a small town down the road, travel inspires me.From Hamptontoes  
The simple pleasures in life are most meaningful to me like dipping my toes in the water in the Hamptons.  I find beauty, happiness & inspiration because I look for it in life.From Ragland Hill Social
 I count my blessings daily either while in the shower in the morning or driving to work.  And, if I don't, I regret it all day long.From Starfish & Sundresses  
Travel brings me endless beauty and inspiration. (She's headed to Sarasota, Florida next week).From My Domicile Style  
I find images daily that really speak to me and inspire me.From Ragland Hill Social  
I try and have fresh flowers in my house for my family to enjoy.From Ragland Hill Social  
I celebrate holidays in a visual way like decorating for Valentine's Day.  It's just around the corner.We're off to a good start.  Add as many as you would like.  Send the link to your FDO's if you think they may have something to add we would all enjoy.  And, if you don't like the images I chose or you have an image you would like me to use with your idea, email it to me.  I'm happy to be the keeper of this very special list.  Let's face it, the best design minds out there are creating it so why wouldn't it be?

We'll talk soon.

Gwen