City Architect   +  Sources

Give Your Space a Little Hidden Celebrity
I love to use wacky wallpapers in special spots:  Powder Room, Laundry Room, ceiling of a Library, even a closet.  It's somewhere you pop in from time to time but don't live with every minute of the day.  I've pulled a few together for you to ponder, so enjoy!The Jennifer Aniston:  Classic design, sophisticated style all wrapped in one.  I could just see it on a ceiling in a Library.  Special really!  (Lee Jofa Fiorentina P2009006.65)The January Jones:  Regal, rich and a nod to yesteryear.  Isn't it phenomenal?  Why not use it in a Laundry Room for a different flair?  Don't we all need to feel regal while folding clothes?  (Woodson & Rummerfield's Florence Broadhurst Birds of Paradise Matte Brush Bronze)The Jennifer Garner:  Happy, charming and a dainty delight.  Perfect for a Family Powder Room just off a Kitchen.  (Graham & Brown Lacework in Stone by Amy)The Blake Lively:  Young, fresh with glitz and glam.  Call me crazy but I would love to have this in a closet or vanity area.  Ooh La La! (Flavor Paper Kashmiri)The Demi Moore:  Timeless, rare and a staying power unmatched.  Love the color juxtaposition.  One of my favorites for sure.  (Lee Jofa Istanbul 83.3010.CS)The Drew Barrymore:  Kitschy, off-beat and perfect for a small space.  I love to use overscale patterns in teeny, tiny rooms.  (Graham & Brown Mystique green wallpaper by Laurence)The Sandra Bullock:  Brash, brave and fun all-in-one.  How hilarious is this paper?  I just love it.  It would make me smile every time I said hello!  (Studio Printworks Petroleum SPW.W1043.08)The Rachel McAdams:  Sleek, cool and chic.  Put it somewhere, anywhere I can't decide where I'd like it best.  (Studio Printworks Avaritia SPW.W1058.01)


Find your perfect spot and order some of these beauties!


We'll talk soon.


Gwen


Images courtesy of Lee Jofa, Studio Printworks, Flavor Paper, Graham & Brown