City Architect   +  Memphis

GWEN DRISCOLL DESIGNS Website Launch
Well, it has been a long time coming, that is for sure.  Finally, Gwen Driscoll Designs has a fabulous and beautiful website!
I know it seems absurd that it has taken me an entire decade to launch a website.  But, I think you will all agree, when you own a small business & business is good, there are just so many hours in a day to accomplish tasks and clients have always come first for me .  But,  MISSION finally ACCOMPLISHED!

A huge THANK YOU goes out to my patient clients who have allowed me into their homes and given me the space to complete this project.   I also will be forever grateful to Chesie Breen, contributing editor at House Beautiful and Clover, for encouraging me to photograph my projects professionally. Diane Dorrans Saeks of the fabulous blog, The Style Saloniste, gave me great advice and encouragement via copious emails.   Ronda Carman of All the Best, took time out of her busy schedule to chat with me via phone and email as well.  So to use Chesie's words, "I now have a CALLING CARD" and I am so proud!
It goes without saying that everyone  at Gwen Driscoll Designs has played a huge role in making this happen, so to all of you, I can't thank you enough for keeping the office running and your support.
Here is a sneak peak of what you will see on our site now.  We plan to add images regularly as we finish projects so STAY TUNED!Click here to visit our site and, please, do tell me what you think.  I always love to hear your thoughts.

Ooh, and check out the November issue of Elle Decor.  We have a project featured in it.  So exciting!
We'll talk soon,

Gwen