City Architect   +  Finds

ROGER that....
Count me one of many just going "wiggy" when design mags started dropping like flies.   But, always the optimist, I knew design madness couldn't be denied & there would be new inspiration...just wasn't sure from where.
Well, today, I finally focused, sat down & read, THE ROGER, cover to cover.  I loved each article & the publication as a whole is so speaking to me!   These beautiful, smart & savvy women put it all together, & yes, it's so worth a read.  The photography, mix of imagery, information & inspiration...OMG!
THE ROGER Founders

THE ROGER Mantra
 One of my favorite articles featured actor, designer & author, Bryan Batt...loved the interview & his philosophy on life.  So, so good!

Bryan Batt
Bryan Batt Office via THE ROGER

Bryan Batt Office via THE ROGER
Click here to explore, read & be enraptured by THE ROGER.  Thank me later for this find!  It's divine!

We'll talk soon.

Gwen