City Architect   +  Memphis

Go Visit ColorSpot on Etsy...I'm So Proud!
For many, many years I've watched my sweet & special mother-in-law, Susan Driscoll, paint wonderful creations for family, friends and her very loyal client base.  She is one talented lady and now she has opened an Etsy shop for some of her special "little" creations.
Typically, Susan paints in oil on very large canvases but these happy little paintings are really special & can find a perfect home just about anywhere.  I have many of her paintings hanging in our home and we have used her art in client projects as well.
Check out her Etsy shop by clicking here.  You won't be disappointed.  I've featured a few of her works here but there are many more where these came from.I hope you have a great week and please, let me know what you think.
We'll talk soon.
Gwen