City Architect   +  Idea

I'll Take One
Aren't these houses spectacular?  Each one called my name for a different reason or season.  An exterior of a home is as important as the interior, it's what you drive up to every night at the end of a long day or, in my case, use as a shuttle stop throughout the day in between meetings, school pick-up, soccer practice and trips to the barn.
Enjoy these I've pulled together because they're awesome! Let me know which is your favorite.How precious are those windows & doors?No words!!!!I think the ivy or fig might be my favorite part of this one.Rose, gate, wall, house!  Who needs more?Charming in an urban way.Love.Think I could spend a lifetime right here.This is an all-time favorite of mine.  You can read Joni from Cote de Texas' post here regarding this whole house.  It's a great post.
Let me know which one is your favorite.  I always love your feedback.
We'll talk soon.

Gwen