City Architect   +  Week of Green

A Very Special Weekend & FAB House Friday
I hope everyone has enjoyed green week.  I'll be back next week with some great posts.  Nine years ago Saturday, my precious little girl, Lucy, was born to us.  We will be celebrating her birthday this weekend.  I can't believe she is so grown up.  I'm trying to be proud of what a special little someone she is but I can't help having pangs of something, I'm not sure what, that she is so grown up.  Hug and love your children every day.  They grow so fast.  Enjoy photos of a happy girl and proud parents!Sassypants!Christmas last year with my precious niece, Libby & LucyHaving a great time with my Dad's kittens several years ago.


Her favorite place to be, the barn!

FAB House Friday

the green continues.....I hope you all have a great weekend with your family and friends.

We'll talk soon.

Gwen