City Architect   +  Week of Green

It's A GREEN Revolution: Invite - Allure - Envelope - Engage - Awake
Welcome to Ragland Hill Social's GREEN Revolution!  Many times when I'm strolling through the blogsphere I need inspiration.  I'm looking for something to spark my interest, to jump start my creative process, to inspire me to design.  I use many images to give my brain a little nudge.

I decided to dig into my archives and compile everything I could find that was green.  It's a color most anyone can live with, it's friendly, it's the color of nature, it's calm and relaxed even in its most intense state.  I use green frequently in my design.  Even in a neutral setting something as small as a green plant or flowers can take a space from blah to aah!

Today is all about apple green, lime green, yellow-green, acid green, neon green, 1970's avocado green, any green that is bright, happy, in your face and says, "You must look at me"!

I hope you enjoy these images on this busy Monday.  I thought we could all use an "eye-opener" to get the week moving in the right direction.

                                                                    Hope you all have a great day.  Tomorrow's all about earthy, soft greens.  I'll look forward to hearing from you.

We'll talk soon.

Gwen

Images courtesy of Southern Accents, Elle Decor, House Beautiful, Barry Dixon, It's A Gift Wrapped Life, Habitually Chic, China Seas, Seacloth, Osborne & Little, C & C Milano, Christopher Farr Cloth, Schumacher, Raoul, Kravet, Lee Jofa, Flikr, Ralph Lauren, Gucci, J Crew