City Architect   +  Week of Green

It's A GREEN Revolution: Natural - Calm - Organic - Relaxed - Goodness
I had to giggle while preparing this post.  It seems I've been compiling images most of my life.  My mother can attest, starting in probably 8th grade, the walls of my bedroom were covered with photographs from magazines (at that time it was all fashion, beautiful people and places).  I still can't believe she let me do it.  I now have enormous bulletin boards in our office with similiar images.  They change from time to time, usually with the seasons.  I guess it comes with the territory when you're a visual being.  I hope these will inspire you.

Today's GREEN Revolution is about organic, natural and calming greens, easy on the eyes, as well as the soul.  Most everyone knows your surroundings affect your mood, spirit and style.  A soft palette lets you breath, think and live freely.  Take a quick look, it's worth your time I promise!I hope your day will be calm, happy and green.

We'll talk soon.

Gwen

Come back tomorrow, it's all about GREEN things!

Images courtesy of Elle Decor, Country Living, Southern Accents, Veranda, Garden and Gun, Town and Country, Coastal Living, Martha Stewart, Ralph Lauren, Louis Vuitton, Jaguar, Rose Tarlow, Lee Jofa, C & C Milano, Farrow & Ball, Osborne & Little, Scalamandre, Cote de Texas, Habitually Chic,  Eric Piasecki