City Architect   +  Visual Vamp

It's A SMALL Blog-World: Visual Vamp

One of the best gifts of reading blogs for over a year now are the friends I have acquired via the blogosphere.  Because many of my family and friends are new to the blog world, I wanted to feature some of my favorite friends.

The Visual Vamp (a.k.a. Valorie Hart) is one of the best blogs I've read in the last year.  Valorie is fun, cute as a button, hilarious and wild.  Her posts are always a great read and full of information from her unique perspective.  Her house is fabulous (see pics below) and she's an Argentine Tango Instructor.  Can you get any cooler than that?  I asked Valorie to answer a few questions so I could properly introduce her to my readers.  Enjoy!Question 1.  Where did you grow up and where do you live now?
I am a New Yorker, and I now live in New Orleans, where I have lived for ten years.(Visual Vamp's Holly Golightly Christmas Tree)
Question 2.  What is your profession?
Design Diva, writer, Argentine tango teacher(Visual Vamp's House in New Orleans)

Question 3.  Why did you start your blog?
I wanted to make my own little magazine.(Visual Vamps's House in New Orleans)
Question 4.  What do you like most about blogging?
That it's something I do everyday. It makes me write, research, edit images, and use my mind.(Visual Vamp's House in New Orleans)
Question 5.  What is the most valuable thing you've gained from blogging?
Another way to express myself.(Visual Vamp's House in New Orleans)
Question 6.  How long have you been blogging?
Two years.(Visual Vamp's House in New Orleans)
Question 7.  How many new friends do you have because of your blog?
Oh, zillions!


I hope you will go visit The Visual Vamp's blog.  It's perfection and you won't be disappointed.  And, I forgot to mention, you can also visit The Vamp at Perch in New Orleans, a great store with great finds.  She helped me when I was there in September and I didn't even know I was in the Visual Vamp's midst.  Oh, I wish I had connected the dots!  But, I'm always traveling back to NOLA sooner than later so I'll see her soon enough.

We'll talk soon,

Gwen

Tune in next week to Ragland Hill Social:  The Week of Green!  It's going to be inspiration at its best.