City Architect   +  Inspirations

Last Chance Holiday Decorating!
I always decorate for the Christmas holidays the Friday after Thanksgiving.  Without doubt, most everything is settled, but there is always something left undone.  It doesn't get resolved, for me, until the week of Christmas.  With interior design, as most of you know, your life is insane and not your own until now.  I've included some inspiring photographs of holiday decor if you have last minute details left undone as well.  I hope everyone has a great week.  Santa will be here soon.  I hope everyone has been good this year.  I sure have tried to be!I'll be back tomorrow with more holiday fun.

We'll talk soon.

Gwen

Images courtesy of Elle Decor, Southern Accents, Veranda, Country Living, Martha Stewart, Carolyne Roehme, Getty Images, Beautiful Things to Share, Design Dress Decor