City Architect   +  My Domicile Style

It's a Small Blog World: My Domicile Style
Please meet my friend, Laurie Schroeder, author of My Domicile Style.  Laurie has a smart sense of style and a beautiful blog with great posts where I always learn something new.  I love the orange background of My Domicile Style.  It sets off all her beautiful pictures and blog heading.  I hope you will enjoy getting to know more about Laurie from this post and I'm sure you'll visit her blog regularly after meeting her today.

I've included images of some of my favorite posts from My Domicile Style.  Enjoy!Principles of Landscape Design:  Order

Question 1.  Where did you grow up and where do you live now?
I grew up in San Antonio, a city rich with culture and vibrant color.  After living and working on both coasts, I moved back to Texas and live in North Dallas.All About Art:  How to Hang Art

Question 2.  What is your profession?
Wife, blogger, design aficionadoMy Style File:  Cabin Crew

Question 3.  Why did you start your blog?
Originally, I started a blog to discuss food and recipes.  However, I soon found that I kept wanting to share more and more things related to interior design.  And I found it challenging to work with HTML, to do some of the blog design on my own.My Style File:  Barrie Benson

Question 4.  What do you like most about blogging?
The opportunity to share great design and ideas with others.My Style File:  Mary McDonald

Question 5.  What is the most valuable thing you've gained from blogging?
I think that the positive reaction I have received from blogging has been very encouraging and has emboldened my sense of style.  Leaving the work force was the right decision for my family, but it was a hard transition, as the creative parts of my career were so enjoyable to me.Style Guides from Decorati.com

Question 6.  How long have you been blogging?
Off and on for over 2 years.  Then last year, I made the decision to focus on my blog, and make it a priority.Go Visit

Question 7.  How many new friends do you have because of blogging?
I have met the most wonderful and generous people in the blogging community, and have made quite a few new friends!

Just another blog to add to your daily reading list.  My favorite thing about blogs is learning something absolutely new and interesting every day.

We'll talk soon.

Gwen

Images courtesy of My Domicile Style