City Architect   +  Inspirations

Friends of Design Obsession (FDO) Deliver Again
Hope everyone enjoys the list.  I just had a few to add this week.  Please send me your new inspiring thoughts so our list can keep growing and growing and growing!From Gems on GlamourThrough my blog I am exploring the universe of abundance and concentrating only on good and true things.  No negatives are allowed to enter my mind.From Maddie G DesignsNo matter what I have going on, I shut off and really play with my daughter each day.  No iphone to check e-mail, no bouncing her on my knee while I finish a post or e-mail.From KatiedidGet outisde...on any kind of day..feel the weather, sun, snow, rain, wind...at least for a bit.  Read, read, and read somemore...exciting places, sentimental stories, beautiful magazines, heroes big and small..news and fantasy...it's all good.From Space for InspirationI find it is incredibly inspiring to just sit down and watch my children, enjoy their personalities, the way they interact and see their capabilities.From Velvet & LinenI take a walk every morning with my husband and dogs and watch the sunrise.  It's an inspiring way to start the day. From Dumbwit TellherI remind myself how truly fortunate I am for what I have and there are many more who have so much less or so much harder.From Art House DesignI try to encourage a graceful and artful life through my work, life and my blog too.From Ragland Hill SocialI remind myself to breathe and breathe deeply, especially when things get stressful and challenging.  It really does calm you down.From Ragland Hill SocialI take one day a month and have a "gown day", a day I stay in my gown and relax, read, watch movies or better yet sleep.  From The ZhushI find turning on the radio and listening to great music is very inspiring.From Linda at Lime in a CoconutI give generously to others who may need it with both my time and talent.  And I also give to myself to just be or do nothing.  It inspires.From MarijaI do dessert.  Even if it's white chocolate chips, marshmallows or a bowl of blueberries.  It's amazing how creative you can get serving small treats to your family and how a sweet little gesture results in happy faces and delightful conversation.From Brabourne FarmI surround myself with beautiful things and happy optimistic people.From Simply LuxuriousI try to rise earlier than my alarm clock in order to appreciate the day and be reminded that as Anne of Green Gables reminds us, "Today is a new day without any mistakes in it".From Simply LuxuriousI have animals in my life.  My dogs are a constant reminder of simplistic joy and all it takes to love.From Simply LuxuriousI take a moment to breathe at the end of every week, and adding a cooked meal with love and a glass of wine - perfection.From Living It At HomeEmbrace your creativity and you will be living life to its fullest.  Show the world how great you really are.From Ragland Hill SocialHave a lot of humor and many laughs daily.  It cures all ills.  I can't imagine my life without funny friends, family and even pets.  I can laugh so hard I cry!From Ragland Hill SocialCelebrate the big and little things in life.  We celebrated fabulous marks on a 3rd grade report card this week! From The Zhush  I use the power of positive thinking and the old adage "like attracts like".From PVE Design  I design, create and inspire an artful life with my blog too.  (May I add, now this is       a lady who has amazing talent & if only I could draw and paint like she does.  What I would give?)From the NEO-traditionalist  I love to travel.  Whether it's to the hills of Scotland or a small town down the road, travel inspires me.From Hamptontoes  The simple pleasures in life are most meaningful to me like dipping my toes in the water in the Hamptons.  I find beauty, happiness & inspiration because I look for it in life.From Ragland Hill Social I count my blessings daily either while in the shower in the morning or driving to work.  And, if I don't, I regret it all day long.From Starfish & Sundresses  Travel brings me endless beauty and inspiration. (She's headed to Sarasota, Florida next week).From My Domicile Style  I find images daily that really speak to me and inspire me.From Ragland Hill Social  I try and have fresh flowers in my house for my family to enjoy.From Ragland Hill Social  I celebrate holidays in a visual way like decorating for Valentine's Day.  It's just around the corner.Remember to add your ideas in the comments section of this post.  I'll add images and repost the list next week.  Have a great weekend.  We'll talk soon.
Gwen