City Architect   +  Gwen Driscoll Designs

Great Balls Of Fire!!!
As Scarlett would say, "Great balls of fire!" and as Gwen is saying, "Great balls of fire it's been CRAZY around here!".  I've been doing a lot of this because work has been busy as can be....and a lot of this because we have many new & exciting projects.....and this because I, so happily, have heard from clients I haven't talked to a in a while and who want to start new projects....and this because we had an ice and snow storm and lost days of being able to do anything productive...and I wish I could say I've looked as chic as this while doing all of the above...but I've really looked like this....and this....and this...But tomorrow I'm getting on a plane with one of my most favorite clients and will be in Atlanta until Thursday.  I'm excited to having a great three days of shopping enjoyment (my favorite thing to do)!I've got several posts lined up so I hope to get them out this week.  If not, I'll be in touch when I return.  And please, send me some things for the FDO list.  I'm going to need them!!!!
Much love to all.  We'll talk soon.
Gwen