City Architect   +  Sources

A One Stop Rug Source: The Rug Company, Who Else?
(Moses Brown Rug; Suzanne Sharp Collection)

As many of you know, I'm constantly sourcing items for projects I'm working on.  It seems lately I've been on a rug hunt.  We've been in need of all kinds:  old, new, wild patterns and color as well as subtle neutrals.

I always know The Rug Company won't disappoint.  Their rugs are a fabulous quality, a fabulous look and always a healthy dose of style.  I've put together a few images of my favorites.(Como Rug; The Rug Company Contemporary Collection)
I've used this one in a woman's study.  It's peaceful, soft as can be to walk over and a lush color of creme.
(Stripe Rug; Paul Smith Collection)
This would be great in any space that says FUN.  A media room, playroom, child's room or even a family room in the right house.  Love it!(Durbar Hall Rug; Designers Guild Collection)
I would love to have this one in my own bedroom.  I need a rug in a big way.  Every morning I wake up to cold, yet beautiful, hardwood floors.  Maybe it will be under the tree Christmas morning.(Funky Zebra Rug; Diane von Furstenburg Collection)
I used this one in a client's dining room.  It's the perfect touch the room needed.  Beautiful and at home in traditional or modern settings.
(Marquetry Rug; Kelly Wearstler Collection)
I love this subtle rug with the red patterned and colored wall.  It would be handsome in a study, gentleman's lounge or family room.

(Carmelina Rug; Suzanne Sharp Collection)
I could see this rug in a living room, lady's dressing area, master bedroom, teenager's room or even an entry hall.  Love the color and pattern.(Karansui Rug; Michael Reeves Collection)
I used this one in a project in Aspen.  Stunning.(Paris Swirl; Paul Smith Collection)
How about this in a keeping room off a kitchen?  I think it could be spectacular.

(Key Turquoise Rug; Suzanne Sharp Collection)
I love this one for an office or study.  It's graphic quality is all you need.(Ark Wallhanging; Paul Smith Wallhanging Collection)
I used this wallhanging in a nursery in Rosemary Beach, Florida.  Perfect for a precious boy!

(Tudor Rose Red Rug; Neisha Crosland Collection)
Magical for a little girl's bedroom.  Love, love, love.

Which one do you like most and what room would you put it in?  Please comment below, I'd love to hear your input.

We'll talk soon.

Gwen